Volunteering is a great way to be a part of Recovery Café!
Volunteers help hold the spirit of Recovery Café Longmont by nurturing a sense of loving community and a culture of recovery for everyone who comes through our doors. Opportunities abound for people who wish to share their time and gifts with the Recovery Café community. Click the links on the right of the page to sign-up for your desired shifts. Please note: only those who have attended New Volunteer Orientation and have completed the New Volunteer Application are able to sign-up for shifts.
- Café Cooks– This is our greatest volunteer need. Café Cooks prepare hot meals at home before the shift. Instead of dessert, we ask for a healthy snack or fruit. We provide all serving utensils and plate ware.
- Ambassadors of Hospitality-– Greet and engage Members, facilitate Recovery Circles, and interact with our Members on a more personal basis.
- School for Recovery Teachers— Please note that this volunteering opportunity is currently on hold due to COVID. School for Recovery Teachers teach a class or activity or facilitate a support group. Topics include: fitness, art, mindfulness, recovery, mental health, or practical life skills.
- Committee Teams— Recovery Resource, Community Collaboration, Event planning, and Fundraising.
- Youth— Youth groups may volunteer meal preparation or projects. Adult supervision and separate form required.
Want to learn more about becoming a Volunteer?
Fill out the form below with questions or concerns or call our office phone at 720-815-2885. We will be in touch to schedule a time for a New Volunteer Orientation.
Upon completion of the New Volunteer Orientation and New Volunteer Application, volunteers can sign up on the links to the right of this page.
Training manual documents available by request.