Volunteering is a great way to be a part of Recovery Café!
Volunteers help hold the spirit of Recovery Café Longmont by nurturing a sense of loving community and a culture of recovery for everyone who comes through our doors. Opportunities abound for people who wish to share their time and gifts with the Recovery Café community.
- Café Cooks: This is our greatest volunteer need. Café Cooks prepare meals at home before the shift (entree and healthy side). Instead of dessert, we ask for a healthy snack or fruit. We provide all serving utensils and plate ware.
- Ambassadors of Hospitality: Greet and engage Members and interact with our Members on a more personal basis.
- School for Recovery Teachers: School for Recovery Teachers teach a class or activity or facilitate a support group. Topics include: fitness, art, mindfulness, recovery, mental health, or practical life skills.
- Committee Teams: Event planning and fundraising.
- Youth— Youth groups may volunteer for meal preparation or projects. Adult supervision and separate form required.
Want to learn more about becoming a Volunteer?
Fill out the form below with questions or concerns or call our office phone at 720-815-2885. We will be in touch to schedule a time for a New Volunteer Orientation.
Upon completion of the New Volunteer Orientation and New Volunteer Application, volunteers can sign up for shifts. Links to the sign-up page will be sent by email.
Training manual documents available by request.
Please note: As of October 15, 2021, all volunteers entering the Café are required to provide proof of COVID vaccination or a medical waiver.