UPDATE: April 6th, 2021
Recovery Café Longmont is open! Our temporary in-person hours are Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, 12:00 to 3:00 p.m. Phone support is available Monday through Saturday, 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
We are so excited to be open again. Because this is a time of heightened health risk, we will be making a few changes to our services. Our goal is to protect everyone’s health while continuing to meet our mission.
All are welcome at the Café. If you are new and have questions before you come in for the first time, please call us at 720-815-2885.
Hours of operation:
The Café is open Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 12:00 to 3:00pm. Phone support is available Monday through Saturday from 11:00am to 7:00pm.
What we are asking from you:
- Everyone who enters the building is required to wear a mask at all times, except when eating or drinking. We will provide the masks.
- Your temperature will be taken and you will be asked a few health screening questions before you enter the Café. If you have a fever or other COVID-19 symptoms, we will ask that you return at a later date.
- While in the Café, we ask that you keep 6-feet of separation between yourself and others at all times.
- If you would rather connect with us virtually, you are welcome to do so. We will continue offering a Zoom/phone option for Recovery Circles. If you need technology support to connect with us virtually, please let us know.
What you can expect from us:
- We will limit Café capacity to 15 people at all times, in order to maintain appropriate physical distancing. This includes staff and volunteers.
- We will follow strict cleaning protocols. Frequently touched surfaces (including tables, handrails, and doorknobs) will be cleaned on an hourly basis. We will do a deep clean of the Café every day after service.
- We will provide meals, coffee, and water. Staff will serve members (rather than having self-serve options available).
- We will set up Recovery Circles in the large hospitality room to ensure 6-feet of separation between everyone.
- If someone who has been in Recovery Café tests positive for COVID-19, we will immediately close for two weeks to do deep cleaning and prevent further spread of the virus.
Circles and classes:
- Recovery Circles are held on Saturdays and Tuesdays from 1:30 to 2:30pm. Please contact us at 720-815-2885 for more information.
- Rise Phoenix Rise groups will be held on Thursdays from 11:00am to 12:00pm (please note that this is outside of our regular hours of operation).
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings will be held on Saturdays from 11:00am to 12:00pm (please note that this is outside of our regular hours of operation).
Community partner information:
- The OUR Center (220 Collyer St, Longmont, CO) is providing a daily hot meal from 12:00 to 1:00pm. Meals are distributed outside. All are welcome.
- HOPE for Longmont (804 S Lincoln St, Longmont, CO) is providing the following services:
- Day shelter:
- Sat: 1:00 to 5:00pm @ FaithPoint Church (833 15th Ave, Longmont, CO)
- Sack meals and essential supplies:
- Mon-Fri: 1:00 to 5:00pm @ HOPE (804 S Lincoln St, Longmont, CO)
- Day shelter:
Stay safe and be well – we can’t wait to see you as soon as possible!