UPDATE: March 30, 2020
To ensure the safety of our Members, volunteers and staff, Recovery Café Longmont remains temporarily closed.
If you are a Member who needs emotional support or referral information during our time of closure, please call the office during the hours of noon – 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday: 720-815-2885.
Virtual Recovery Circles begin the week of March 30th.
Members are welcome to receive a daily hot to-go meal at the OUR Center from noon – 1 p.m. Meals are distributed outside.
HOPE for Longmont is providing the following services:
Most importantly, please take care of yourself and follow these safety guidelines:
- Maintain a distance of at least six feet from others not living with you.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water – it takes 20 seconds to properly wash your hands – sing the happy birthday song twice.
- Use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue and immediately discard used tissues – if you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Get plenty of rest, drink fluids, eat healthy foods, and try to manage your stress.
- If you have symptoms- coughing, fever and shortness of breath- or are feeling ill, call your healthcare provider.
We will update this page and our social media accounts with any changes.
Stay safe and be well – we can’t wait to see you as soon as possible!