UPDATE: April 22, 2020
To ensure the safety of our Members, volunteers and staff, Recovery Café Longmont remains temporarily closed.
The people we serve need us now more than ever. They miss the solace and support of their recovery community to combat the disheartening impact of isolation and loneliness.
If you need emotional support or referral information during our time of closure, please call the office during the hours of noon – 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday: 720-815-2885.
Café staff is connecting with Members daily and our support services are available virtually:
Recovery Circles on Tuesdays & Saturdays at 1:30pm: Please call for more information between noon and 4pm Tuesday through Saturday
School for Recovery Classes: CLICK HERE to participate
**IF YOU NEED TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT TO CONNECT TO OUR VIRTUAL SERVICES, PLEASE LET US KNOW!**
Additional supportive services:
Members are welcome to receive a daily hot to-go meal at the OUR Center from noon – 1 p.m. Meals are distributed outside.
HOPE for Longmont is providing the following services:
Most importantly, please take care of yourself and follow these safety guidelines:
- Maintain a distance of at least six feet from others not living with you.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water – it takes 20 seconds to properly wash your hands – sing the happy birthday song twice.
- Use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue and immediately discard used tissues – if you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Get plenty of rest, drink fluids, eat healthy foods, and try to manage your stress.
- If you have symptoms- coughing, fever and shortness of breath- or are feeling ill, call your healthcare provider.
We will update this page and our social media accounts with any changes.
Stay safe and be well – we can’t wait to see you as soon as possible!