UPDATE: July 15, 2020
Recovery Café Longmont is open!
We are so excited to open our doors again. Because this is a time of heightened health risk, we will be making a few changes to our services. These changes will be evaluated every few weeks and updated as necessary. Our goal is to protect everyone’s health while continuing to meet our mission.
Hours of operation:
During this first stage of reopening, attendance is limited to current members. Our hours will be: Tuesdays and Saturdays, 12:00 to 2:30pm.
What we are asking from you:
- You will be asked to make a reservation to come to the Café on an open day. Reservations can be made by calling or emailing Becky Milanski (720-815-2885; firstname.lastname@example.org) or by stopping by during our hours of operation to sign up for the next open day. Members attending their Recovery Circle are prioritized.
- Everyone who enters the building is required to wear a mask at all times, except when eating or drinking. We will provide the masks.
- Your temperature will be taken and you will be asked a few health screening questions before you enter the Café. If you have a fever or other COVID-19 symptoms, we will ask that you return at a later date.
- While in the Café, we ask that you keep 6-feet of separation between yourself and others at all times.
- If you would rather continue to connect with us virtually, you are welcome to do so. We will continue offering a Zoom/phone option for Recovery Circles.
What you can expect from us:
- We will limit Café capacity to 15 people at all times, in order to maintain appropriate physical distancing. This includes staff and volunteers.
- We will follow strict cleaning protocols. Frequently touched surfaces (including tables, handrails, and doorknobs) and bathrooms will be cleaned on an hourly basis. We will do a deep clean of the Café every day after service.
- We will provide sack lunches, coffee, and water. Staff will serve coffee and water to members (rather than having them available as self-serve options).
- We will set up Recovery Circles in the large hospitality room to ensure 6-feet of separation between everyone.
- If someone who has been in Recovery Café tests positive for COVID-19, we will immediately close for two weeks to do deep cleaning and prevent further spread of the virus.
Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe!
Recovery Circles on Tuesdays & Saturdays at 1:30pm: Please call for more information between noon and 4pm Tuesday through Saturday
School for Recovery Classes: CLICK HERE to participate
**IF YOU NEED TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT TO CONNECT TO OUR VIRTUAL SERVICES, PLEASE LET US KNOW!**
Additional supportive services:
Members are welcome to receive a daily hot to-go meal at the OUR Center from noon – 1 p.m. Meals are distributed outside.
HOPE for Longmont is providing the following services:
Most importantly, please take care of yourself and follow these safety guidelines:
- Maintain a distance of at least six feet from others not living with you.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water – it takes 20 seconds to properly wash your hands – sing the happy birthday song twice.
- Use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue and immediately discard used tissues – if you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Get plenty of rest, drink fluids, eat healthy foods, and try to manage your stress.
- If you have symptoms- coughing, fever and shortness of breath- or are feeling ill, call your healthcare provider.
We will update this page and our social media accounts with any changes.
Stay safe and be well – we can’t wait to see you as soon as possible!