UPDATE: October 1st, 2020
Recovery Café Longmont is open!
We are so excited to be open again. Because this is a time of heightened health risk, we will be making a few changes to our services. Our goal is to protect everyone’s health while continuing to meet our mission.
All are welcome at the Café! If you are new and have questions before you come in for the first time, please contact Becky Milanski at 720-815-2885 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours of operation:
Our temporary hours of operation are Tuesdays and Saturdays from 12:00 to 3:00pm and Thursdays from 5:00 to 7:00pm.
What we are asking from you:
- Everyone who enters the building is required to wear a mask at all times, except when eating or drinking. We will provide the masks.
- Your temperature will be taken and you will be asked a few health screening questions before you enter the Café. If you have a fever or other COVID-19 symptoms, we will ask that you return at a later date.
- While in the Café, we ask that you keep 6-feet of separation between yourself and others at all times.
- If you would rather connect with us virtually, you are welcome to do so. We will continue offering a Zoom/phone option for Recovery Circles. If you need technology support to connect with us virtually, please let us know.
What you can expect from us:
- We will limit Café capacity to 15 people at all times, in order to maintain appropriate physical distancing. This includes staff and volunteers.
- We will follow strict cleaning protocols. Frequently touched surfaces (including tables, handrails, and doorknobs) will be cleaned on an hourly basis. We will do a deep clean of the Café every day after service.
- We will provide sack lunches, coffee, and water. Staff will serve coffee and water to members (rather than having them available as self-serve options).
- We will set up Recovery Circles in the large hospitality room to ensure 6-feet of separation between everyone.
- If someone who has been in Recovery Café tests positive for COVID-19, we will immediately close for two weeks to do deep cleaning and prevent further spread of the virus.
Circles and classes:
- Recovery Circles are still held on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 1:30 to 2:30pm. Please contact Becky (see details above) for more information.
- School for Recovery classes are currently on hold. Visit our YouTube page to watch archived yoga and mindfulness classes.
Community partner information:
- The OUR Center (220 Collyer St, Longmont, CO) is providing a daily hot meal from 12:00 to 1:00pm. Meals are distributed outside. All are welcome.
- HOPE for Longmont (804 S Lincoln St, Longmont, CO) is providing the following services:
- Day shelter and showers:
- Sun-Wed: 1:00 to 5:00pm @ The Journey Church (2000 Pike Rd, Longmont, CO)
- Thurs-Sat: 1:00 to 5:00pm @ FaithPoint Church (833 15th Ave, Longmont, CO)
- Sack meals and essential supplies:
- Mon-Fri: 1:00 to 5:00pm @ HOPE (804 S Lincoln St, Longmont, CO)
- Day shelter and showers:
Stay safe and be well – we can’t wait to see you as soon as possible!