UPDATE: June 3rd, 2021
Recovery Café Longmont is open! Our temporary in-person hours are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday, 12:00 to 3:00 p.m. Phone support is available Monday through Saturday, 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Because this is a time of heightened health risk, we will be making a few changes to our services. Our goal is to protect everyone’s health while continuing to meet our mission.
All are welcome at the Café. If you are new and have questions before you come in for the first time, please call us at 720-815-2885.
What we are asking from you:
- Everyone who enters the building is required to wear a mask at all times, except when eating or drinking. We will provide the masks.
- If you would rather connect with us virtually, you are welcome to do so. We will continue offering a Zoom/phone option for Recovery Circles. If you need technology support to connect with us virtually, please let us know.
What you can expect from us:
- We will follow strict cleaning protocols.
- We will provide meals, coffee, and water. Coffee will be self-serve. Staff will serve lunch.
- We will set up Recovery Circles in the large hospitality room to ensure 6-feet of separation between everyone.
Circles and classes:
- Recovery Circles are held on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 1:30 to 2:30pm. Please contact us at 720-815-2885 for more information.
- Rise Phoenix Rise groups will be held on Thursdays from 11:00am to 12:00pm (please note that this is outside of our regular hours of operation).
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings will be held on Saturdays from 11:00am to 12:00pm (please note that this is outside of our regular hours of operation).
Stay safe and be well – we can’t wait to see you as soon as possible!