UPDATE: August 18, 2022
As the positivity rate of COVID-19 has decreased, wearing a mask inside the Café is currently optional. This decision is reviewed daily as our goal is to protect everyone’s health while continuing to meet our mission.
All are welcome at the Café. If you are new and have questions before you come in for the first time, please call us at 720-815-2885.
What we are asking from you:
- Everyone who enters the Café has the option to wear a mask. We can provide a mask if you don’t have one of your own. If you are not feeling well, please do not come in.
What you can expect from us:
- We follow strict cleaning protocols.
- Staff and volunteers are required to be vaccinated.
- We provide meals, coffee, and water. Coffee will be self-serve. Staff will serve lunch.
- We set up Recovery Circles in the large hospitality room to ensure adequate spacing between everyone.
Circles and classes:
- Recovery Circles are held on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 1:30 to 2:30pm. Please contact us at 720-815-2885 for more information.
- Rise Phoenix Rise groups are held on Wednesdays from 11:00am to 12:00pm (please note that this is outside of our regular hours of operation). RPR is a support group for people living with mental health and substance use challenges who want to have an opportunity to engage with emotional support animals.
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings are held on Saturdays from 11:00am to 12:00pm (please note that this is outside of our regular hours of operation).
- Recovery Dharma meetings are held on Saturdays from 3:00pm to 4:00pm (please note that this is outside of our regular hours of operation).
Additional classes include:
- Crochet & More on Wednesdays at 1:15pm
TED Talk Thursdays at 1:30pm
Stay safe and be well – we can’t wait to see you!