UPDATE: September 3, 2021
Recovery Café Longmont is open! Hours are Tuesday through Saturday from 12:00pm to 3:00pm.
Because this is a time of heightened health risk, we’ve made a few changes to our services. Our goal is to protect everyone’s health while continuing to meet our mission.
All are welcome at the Café. If you are new and have questions before you come in for the first time, please call us at 720-815-2885.
What we are asking from you:
- Everyone who enters the building is required to wear a mask at all times, except when eating or drinking. We can provide a mask if you don’t have one of your own.
What you can expect from us:
- We follow strict cleaning protocols.
- Staff and volunteers are required to be vaccinated.
- We provide meals, coffee, and water. Coffee will be self-serve. Staff will serve lunch.
- We set up Recovery Circles in the large hospitality room to ensure adequate spacing between everyone.
Circles and classes:
- Recovery Circles are held on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 1:30 to 2:30pm. Please contact us at 720-815-2885 for more information.
- Rise Phoenix Rise groups are held on Wednesdays from 11:00am to 12:00pm (please note that this is outside of our regular hours of operation). RPR is a support group for people living with mental health and substance use challenges who want to have an opportunity to engage with emotional support animals.
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings are held on Saturdays from 11:00am to 12:00pm (please note that this is outside of our regular hours of operation).
- AcuWellness is offered on Saturdays at 3:00pm. AcuWellness is a form of acupuncture that targets five specific points in the ears. People report a general feeling of well-being, improved sleep, a sense of relaxation, increased inner strength, reduced anxiety, relief from stress, and decreased cravings for addictive substances and behaviors.
Additional classes include:
- Crochet & More on Wednesdays at 1:15pm
TED Talk Thursdays at 1:30pm
Walking Meditation on Fridays at 1:30pm
Stay safe and be well – we can’t wait to see you!