UPDATE: September 3, 2021
Recovery Café Longmont is open! Hours are Tuesday through Saturday from 12:00pm to 3:00pm.
Because this is a time of heightened health risk, we’ve made a few changes to our services. Our goal is to protect everyone’s health while continuing to meet our mission.
All are welcome at the Café. If you are new and have questions before you come in for the first time, please call us at 720-815-2885.
What we are asking from you:
- Everyone who enters the building is required to wear a mask at all times, except when eating or drinking. We can provide a mask if you don’t have one of your own.
What you can expect from us:
- We follow strict cleaning protocols.
- We provide meals, coffee, and water. Coffee will be self-serve. Staff will serve lunch.
- We set up Recovery Circles in the large hospitality room to ensure 6-feet of separation between everyone.
Circles and classes:
- Recovery Circles are held on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 1:30 to 2:30pm. Please contact us at 720-815-2885 for more information.
- Rise Phoenix Rise groups are held on Wednesdays from 11:00am to 12:00pm (please note that this is outside of our regular hours of operation).
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings are held on Saturdays from 11:00am to 12:00pm (please note that this is outside of our regular hours of operation).
Stay safe and be well – we can’t wait to see!